- The Faculty started the 43rd WACP AGSM 2019, ABEOKUTA on Monday, July 15, 2019, with a Maiden Faculty Preconference which was attended by 27 Fellows and Members at the Neuropsychiatric Hospital Aro, Abeokuta.
- Faculty Board meeting was held at the Obasanjo conference room 1 of the Green Legacy Resort inside the Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria on July 16th, 2019. The meeting was well attended by 45 Fellows and Members. The news of the demise of Dr. Bade Adewoye of FMC Katsina was received and a one minute silence in respect of the departed soul.
- Issues from the Secretariat: The following were nominated for the research and grant TOT:
- Dr. Aliyu Ibrahim LAWAN - Anatomic Pathology,
- Dr. Tewogbade Adeoye ADEDEJI - Chemical Pathology,
- Dr. Mohammed M. MANGA - Medical Microbiology,
- Dr. Esther Obi Haematology.
- The meeting came to an end at 7:55 pm after attending to AOB and motion for adjournment moved by Dr. Ogunbiyi which was seconded by Dr. Abdullahi Mohammed.
Dr Onipede A. O. Dr Oparinde D. P.
Fac. Chairman Fac. Secretary