The main outcomes of the Faculty Meeting Held on Tuesday 16th July 2019 are:
1. The second Pre-Conference Workshop of the Faculty was successfully held on Monday 15th July 2019 at Medical Students Lecture Hall, NPH, Aro, Abeokuta. About 50 members attended the Workshop.
2. Fellows were reminded to be active in Chapter and College Activities, and pay up to date their Faculty and Colleges Dues.
3. The following are nominated for Intra/Inter-Faculty Team of Researchers:
i. Dr. E. O. Sanya. ii. Dr. A. C. Mbakwem. iii. Dr. D D.Alasia.
4. The list of Faculty Fellows nominated for capacity building in research and grant writing and ethics are:
i. Dr. Eshan Henshaw. ii. Dr. Yekeen Ayoola. iii. Dr. Habibu Galadanci. iv. Dr. Chizindu Alikor.
5. Dr. Temilola Akande.5. Dr. Adesola Ogunniyi was nominated as the Faculty Research Mentor.
6. Dr. Nnennaya Ajayi was appointed as the Acting Financial Secretary of the Faculty.
7. The following will represent the Faculty at the TOT on Research and Grant Writing Workshop.
i. Dr Kamilu Karaye. ii. Dr Ikenna Onwuekwe. iii. Dr Rasaaq Adebayo
8. Ninety-six (96) fellows and members attended the meeting.
Dr Sani B Garko. Dr Rasaaq Adebayo.
Faculty Chairman. Faculty Secretary.